YCCM "Safe Singing Plan"
The Youth Chorale of Central Minnesota has updated its Safe Singing Plan to match current case levels and positivity testing rates, and best practices of like-minded organizations. The YCCM Board of Directors reserves the right to change these protocols with quick notice due to changing data or recommendations from health officials.
Last Update: 4/1/2022
Rehearsal Safe-Singing Protocols:
- Singers and staff are encouraged to wear masks during YCCM activities.
- Singers who experiencing symptoms consistent with any respiratory infection are encouraged to stay home.
- All patrons, performers, and staff are encouraged to wear masks for YCCM concerts and events.
- There is no vaccination requirement
- Patrons and performers experiencing symptoms consistent with any respirator infection are encouraged to stay home.
These protocols are currently in line with venues that host YCCM. Should host venues, or YCCM, change protocols due to a change in data, we will communicate that as soon as possible.
Whether you are a parent, area choir director, school administrator, or media outlet, all questions about YCCM's "Safe Singing Plan" can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-281-9226.