Welcome to the 2021-22 Audition Page for Directors! Please utilize this page to get information to singers for 2021 Auditions.
We are continuing the same process we established last year of online auditions. This means students only need to click one link to sign up for a time and register! Here is the process:
- Use the information below to communicate YCCM info in class, through email, or your Learning Management System (Schoology, Google Classroom, etc.), or ALL OF THE ABOVE!
- Have current YCCM students talk in class about YCCM (especially those who have been in two years so they can speak to a "normal" year).
- Students sign up for auditions.
- YCCM will send you a link to a recommendation form for students who need a recommendation
Here is information for you to use in your classes and learning management systems:
You can plug a resource right into your Schoology courses!
- Copy this link: https://app.schoology.com/resources/public/4845607899/profile
- You may have to replace "app" in the link above with your school's address (mine is https://isd47.schoology...)
- Click the "+" sign, browse to your resources, and add the resource to your course(s)
Here is a video (without audio) explaining the process of adding to Schoology.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR SINGERS AND FAMILIES
- Audition Page: join.yccm.org
- Promo Video: promo.yccm.org
- Information Letter for families (PDF): letter.yccm.org
- YCCM YouTube Channel: youtube.yccm.org
Information to copy and paste to your distance learning courses or emails:
Auditions for the Youth Chorale of Central Minnesota are now open. YCCM is open to any singer in 9-12 in the 21-22 school year. Auditions are about 10 minutes long and will be held online on May 5, 6, 9, or 12. Please check out all the important information at join.yccm.org.
The Youth Chorale of Central Minnesota has open auditions for the 2021-22 season! Any singer that is in high school choir next year can audition. This is a great experience that over 100 singers like you participate in from all over Central Minnesota. Check out these links:
When you sign up, you will be sent a Zoom link and your audition time. You just need to download Zoom and be available for the time you select on May 5, 6, 9, or 12. Auditions are 10 minutes long, and will include singing a familiar song, a scale, sight singing, and tonal memory.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Every year over 100 singers participate in the Youth Chorale of Central Minnesota, a community choir for high school students like you. Now is your chance to join them next season! The online audition includes singing a familiar song, a scale, sight singing, and tonal memory.
If you have the information you need, sign up at join.yccm.org. You will select a time for your 10 minute audition on May 5, 6, 9, or 12, and register. You will be sent a Zoom link. All you need to do is to make sure Zoom is installed on a phone, tablet, or computer you will be using, and click the link during your audition time.
Your audition will include singing a familiar song (My Country 'Tis Of Thee or Happy Birthday), a scale, sight singing, and tonal memory. The audition panel consists of three choir directors who will be joining the Zoom meeting.
This is an incredible opportunity for singers who are seeking an enrichment experience and to meet a larger singing community. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 320-281-9226.