A Choral Community - Guest Singers!
Each Fall the Youth Chorale of Central Minnesota hosts “A Choral Community,” a concert featuring area community choirs. We would love to have you as our guest on stage for our last number. We are inviting YCCM parents, alumni and area church choir members to join us, even if your church choir is not singing. Below are the details:
- Register to join us here!
- Date and Time: Sunday, October 27, 7:00 PM
- Location: Blattner Energy Arts Theater, Albany, Minnesota
- Rehearsal: 6:00 PM
- Music: We will be singing Homeward Bound by Marta Keen and arranged by Jay Althouse. A reference only copy, with markings, is provided here. You will be given music on the concert day and a black folder (if you do not have one).
- Dress Code: All black or black and white
- Requirements: Current or previous experience singing a part in a choir (high school, college, community, or church)
- Cost: Free!
- Tickets: You will receive a free ticket, and be able to enjoy the concert from anywhere in the general admission auditorium. You will be called up at the end to join the choirs who performed for the final number! If family or friends want to come, they can purchase tickets at the door or through this site.
- Deadline: October 25
Join us for this wonderful fall kick-off concert! We would love to have you join a larger community of singers for this event. Feel free to email Garrett Lathe at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.